Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wish to Work

I miss working every day at a "real" job. Don't misunderstand me - I LOVE being at home with Tiegan. I love the time we spend together, and that I have all the spare time in the world to give her extra special attention.

But I miss providing, and having something to do away from home every day. I really hope the photography business picks back up along with the warm weather in spring. I like to stay busy. It keeps me motivated; gives me a reason to take a shower at 8am instead of noon. Having a morning routine always kept me active throughout the entire day. I would like to be more like my mother in that regard. She always got up early, made her own healthy breakfast on the stove (blueberry oatmeal, mmm), headed off to work, and came home to tidy up the house. There is something just as fulfilling about being a working mom, and I kinda miss being so exhausted by bedtime that I actually sleep all night.

No comments: