Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm Blog Crazy!

Sorry. I can't stop writing blogs.

Also, one of my flaws: I'm extremely apologetic. I can't help apologizing for things that aren't even my fault. Or for things I just don't need to be sorry about.

Hopefully we can do some more car shopping today. We will have to rush as soon as J gets out of work, because we have a very limited amount of time until the place we're going closes for the day. I am so ready to have a different car. It's not that I dislike the car we're driving now, but it just feels so borrowed. Even though the title is in Jason's name... it still feels like his grandpa's car. Temporary.

I'm so anxious to find out the gender of the baby. I will be utterly surprised either way. I'm still instinctively calling the baby "he" and "him" and it's catching on with everyone else, too. I don't mean to -- I just don't like saying "it" and certainly not "fetus." And "she" just doesn't feel right. I will feel pretty silly if it ends up being a girl!

Warm today. In the 40's. I hear 50's tomorrow. Our driveway is an absolute puddle. I mean like, up to your ankles. Yikes. I love days like this, though... they give hope. And oh! The sun just peeked out at the very moment I typed "hope." And then it hid again. That was odd.

No comments: