Saturday, February 7, 2009

Quickie Pics

My little rock star.
Jason has a collection of microphones and an effects pedal, ready for whenever he starts singing again. This is one mic that came free with another order, and it's really not very good quality. So, he decided Tiegan could have it as her "play" mic. One of my favorite times of day with Tiegan is when we turn off the TV, crank up some music, and dance & sing together. For like an hour.



She wanted to try on her new winter coat, which we got for next year. I hope it fits then. It was majorly on clearance - I think it ended up being around $15 at Elder Beerman. Check out the Yellow Dot sales if they're still going on!! This coat was originally at least $50, I think. It's a good London Fog coat. She's got the same style this year, in brown & pink.

No comments: