Monday, February 16, 2009

Exploratory

One of my favorite things to do with Jason is spend an entire day in the car.
Well, not the entire day.
If Tiegan is at Grandma's for a day, we usually take advantage of our alone time by hopping in the car and going out of town. Not far - Ann Arbor, Lansing, Kalamazoo maybe. We like to explore. One time, Jason took me to this pastry shop. I can't remember where it was, what it was called or what I got, but I do know I want to find another one.

You know, one of those cute holes-in-the-wall that sells hundreds of fresh bite-sized pastries for about $1 a piece.

I love making discoveries like that.

I think as we get older, just spending entire days in the car - exploring other cities - will be one of my favorite memories of my time together with Jason. Obviously we make stops here and there, if we see a good place to take a walk or a neat store to check out.

I have a hankerin' to do this. Soon.

No comments: