Monday, February 16, 2009

Things that make me smile

  • When I just discover an artist that I love, and I'm still enjoying one of their older albums, and a new album comes out. I have double the music to listen to by that artist. For instance: I was just falling in love with Lily Allen's album "Alright, Still" and now "It's not me, it's you" came out, which is more ethereal and shows her real singing voice. (Even though I now hear it every time auto-tune is used on her voice, thanks to Jason pointing it out to me)
  • Going grocery shopping and having a little extra money to buy things we normally skimp on, like really good flavored coffee creamer and gourmet bakery bread.
  • The warm yellow-orange sunlight of the dawn coming through the vertical blinds on the lake side of the house.
  • Tiegan insisting on "group hugs" every evening when Jason gets home from work.
  • Staying in my pajamas til at least noon.

No comments: