Friday, February 20, 2009

Interview with Tiegan

May I interview you? Sure.

That means I’m going to ask you some questions and I‘m going to write down your answers. Oh, thank you!

What is something Dad always says to you? He says no when I’m bad.

What is something Mom always says to you? You love me to the moon and back.

What makes Dad happy? My paintings of Diego riding on seahorses.

What makes Mom happy? Let’s see here... Birthdays.

What makes Dad sad? Crying.

What makes Mom sad? Crying.

How does Daddy make you laugh? By pushing my belly button and I giggle.

How does Mommy make you laugh? Silly faces and beep my nose.

How old is your Dad? 3.

How old is your Mom? 2.
[she was very quick and certain about the age answers]

How tall is your Dad? 2 and a half tall.

How tall is your Mom? 2 and a half tall, too.

What is Daddy’s favorite thing to do? Help me paint! Yeah!

What is Mom’s favorite thing to do? Help me draw stuff on my easel with paintbrushes… and markers, and chalk, and my glitter glue.

What does your Daddy do when you’re not around? He plays hide & seek.

What does your Mommy do when you’re not around? Laundry. And you miss me.

What is Dad really good at? Playing baseball with Uncle Timmy!!

What is Mom really good at? Drawing funny faces. (She pulls her cheeks out and rolls her eyes around)

What is your Dad not very good at? Playing football.

What is your mom not very good at? Let me think…. Um, Playing baseball with Daddy. Hey, boat starts with B!

What does your Daddy do for his job? I think he’s... uhh... a collector, yeah. Then he comes home and takes care of owies.

What does your Mom do for her job? She uses her camera.

What is your Daddy’s favorite food? *GASP* I know!! Cheese with marsala on top!
What is that? It’s a song I’m gonna sing in high school.

What is your Mommy’s favorite food? Marsala with cheese on top.
[ I don’t know if she was saying marsala or not… I think she was just making up words]

If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? A doctor taking care of owies.

If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A photographer!!

How are you and your Daddy the same? I play dress up like him in his work hat and baseball hat. And his slippers too, yeah.

How are you and your Mommy the same? I don’t know. It’s fun to be different.

How are you and your Daddy different? Making crafts like puppies and rabbits.

How are you and Mommy different? (picks up phone) I like to talk on the phone and you tell me to be quiet and wait my turn.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This is so cute. I can tell by T's answers she's much more focused than Porter LOL! He's all over the place LOL! Her answers are so adorable!!