Sunday, February 1, 2009

Success!

Tiegan LOVES her new bed. It was a huge hit. Unfortunately, she had a pretty high fever last night and was feeling under the weather and a bit loopy from the cold medicine. (Notice her hair is out of whack - she had been resting on the couch when we called her upstairs to check out the surprise). We have yet to get a comforter, and I can't get the damn stickers off! A bunk bed set for $200 [Walmart] is a hell of a deal, but they make you do the work to make up for it, that's for sure. Like I said before, we're saving the 2nd bunk for when the baby is big enough for it. These are good, solid pine beds, too. EXCELLENT gift from my parents!!









Doesn't she look tiny in it?

P.S. anyone know a great household trick to getting these stickers off? There is that big one on the headboard, and several other small stickers on each post. I don't have any Goo Gone, and would prefer if I didn't have to make a special trip to the store for it.
OOH... perhaps the hair dryer. I'll let you know how that works.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Porter's bunks had stickers on them too and we used Goo Gone... worked great! You might try looking online for a home remedy? Maybe something with baby oil in it?

Leslie Collins said...

I would just say good gone..not sure what else. Yes, she looks little in it. Glad to hear all went well.