Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh, Baby

Today I actually took out my Lensbaby 3G and did a little playing around. Nothing artistic by any means, but I was basically just learning by touch. This is one tough little bugger to figure out in detail. The basics are easy, but REALLY learning what it can do takes some time. It will be fun, if possible, to try the effect of making real-life things look miniature. I already kind of did that with my kitchen... just wait and see.


Our view out the screen door. Lake is still frozen, but covered in puddles. Doesn't look as warm out as it really is!


OH, baby. Lensbaby.


Is it laundry day yet?


Annnd my kitchen. I was really just taking a photo of all the dishes that need to be done post-birthday party, but at a glance it looks like a fake miniature. Like dollhouse dishes. No? OK, I need more practice.

No comments: