Monday, February 2, 2009

Let's Talk Music...

Just for a second. I have to share with you my new favorite albums. It's rare that I like an entire album. I usually scramble up my favorite songs from different artists and make mixed playlists/CDs. However, these I could listen to from start to finish!

Coconut Records - Davy

A single you may have heard from this album is Microphone, although it did only come out a couple weeks ago. The entire album was released Jan 20.
P.S. did you know that actor Jason Schwartzman is the frontman of this band? Another fun fact: Jason's brother Robert is the lead singer of another one of my favorite bands, Rooney.

HoneyHoney - First Rodeo

I'm not sure when this album was released, but you may have heard the single Little Toy Gun. I first heard it on a radio station that plays mostly indie/alternative (89x I believe) and I had to ask Jason who the artist was. Thankfully he already had the song on his iTunes playlist and I went ahead and acquired the rest of the album. All good songs!

No comments: