Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthday Photos Part II

These are the photos I took. I guess I should have switched spots with Tiegan - I forgot about the backlighting from the sliding glass door. Oops. Oh well, they turned out OK.


Remember my inspiration cake? HA. What a failure. I had quite a bit of trouble with my frosting tools - they just weren't cooperating. I tried using a generic plastic bag to pipe the white on, and I went through 3 bags breaking before I finally switched to something else. By then, I hardly had any white frosting left. Oh well!


Homemade pizza bites. They were a hit. Just prepare a few boxes of Jiffy mix pizza dough, roll it out, cut into squares, and place a piece of pepperoni & a cube of cheese on each piece of dough. Cinch up the corners, sprinkle on parmesan cheese and bake. They were a little bland so if you try this, I recommend putting a teaspoon of pizza sauce or seasonings in each bite before you wrap them up!


Jason got in a little game time before the party started.


My husband's attempt at blowing up balloons. OH dear....


I wish I got a photo of her reaction when we all yelled Happy Birthday. She was a little frightened. She was clinging to Daddy for a good few minutes before she settled in to party mode.


Ants in the [Square] Pants - she got this from Jason's brother. LOVED this game. I wished I had one of these yesterday. She had so much fun playing this with everyone. She was laughing like crazy and it was just so cute.


Chutes & Ladders from J's parents - we haven't played this yet but I'm sure she'll love it.


Awesome remote control robot my parents got her. So far, so good!


Attack of the Grandma Sheli!

Ummmm, I think that's it. I took way more, but you would get bored looking at them all!

No comments: