Sunday, February 15, 2009

Funny Girl

I thought I'd share a couple funny conversations (well - at least I think they're funny - you are welcome to have your own take) that I've had with Tiegan the past few days. There are more, I'm sure - I just can't think of them off the top of my head. I have this great little purse-sized book where you can write your kids' funny sayings down, and the dates/ages they happened. I just can't locate it right now. I should probably find it, because I can't always get to my blog when these things happen!

I was in the shower while Tiegan hung out in the bathroom. I heard thump-thumping so I said, "What's going on out there?" to which she said, "Just coloring." "That must be some pretty hardcore coloring."
Her answer: "Yeah, I'm pretty hardcore."

This morning Tiegan was eating her breakfast while Jason and I were having a conversation. Not thinking she was paying attention, I jokingly called J an asshole. Tiegan whipped around in her chair and said, "HEY! Daddy is NOT an asshole. YOU'RE an asshole!"
(after which she immediately covered her mouth and sheepishly grinned)

No comments: