Friday, February 27, 2009

Mom2Mom Sale

If you are avid Craigslisters, you probably already know about this... but I just wanted to share.

I got wind of a spring Mom2Mom sale happening in Lansing, and it's going to be huge. Here are the details:

When: May 2, 9am-1pm
Where: Waverly High School
160 Snow Road, Lansing, MI 48917
Admission: $2.00 entry fee

Apparently all the tables/booths are sold out so it's going to be a PACKED sale. I realize it's a couple months away, but it always helps to make plans early, especially if you know you're going to be fighting a crowd.

Check out some photos from past sales here, to get an idea of what this could be like. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awesome! Like a zillion garage sales in one... all kids stuff! Post a reminder in April so I don't forget HAHA!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Oh this is awesome! Ill have to ask for that Friday night off so I can go! LOL!