Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank you all.

Thank you, everyone, for your messages and support! It really helped my day on the couch go much faster than I thought it might. tomorrow will be spent on the couch as well, but I'll hopefully have the distraction of my lovies as it's J's day off and Tiegan will finally be home from Grandma's.

Jason does have a meeting tomorrow morning about some music thing and I'm a little surprised he didn't put it off so he could stay home & help me out while I'm stuck on my butt. I'm a big girl though, and I think I can handle fending for myself for a few hours. Heck- I was alone for 12 hours today. I understand work of course, but it would be kind of nice to know that I still take priority over certain things when it comes to free time. But I know how important music is to him and I'm willing to step aside sometimes. Aww what a cool wife I am.

Really, though, I want everyone to know that I really appreciate your offers of support and company. While you probably won't hear me taking you up on your offers, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate them! I'm just the kind of person that is maybe a little embarrassed to be seen in a weak state, and I have a hard time asking for help. Oh yeah, and my house is a mess and I'm not a very good hostess/entertainer when I can't move. ;)

I'm thinking positive. The baby has been kicking and moving today, and it was such an amazing feeling. Still very sore and tender from all the cramping yesterday, but no more amniotic leaking! I'm anxious to see Dr. Farhat Thursday morning. I wonder if he'll want to do this test and that test, or if he'll just tell me I'm fine and send me home with simple instructions for how to fend off infection. I'll be sure to update here.

Oh, and thanks for the votes on the poll so far! keep em coming!

No comments: