Monday, January 26, 2009

New Poll

Hey, look over there! -------->

I've put a poll up on my blog asking what YOU think we're going to have: boy, girl, or twins? Let's all cross our fingers and hope we're not having multiples, but you never know.

You have until February 11 to cast your votes, and that afternoon we'll be finding out (and I'll be posting) what the verdict is.

In other news, I'm singing my wonderful husband's praises yet again. We went grocery shopping yesterday and not only did he pick a great menu for this week, he picked out - and surprised me with - some fabulous snacks for me. Awww, he really does pay attention. I have had this horrible sore throat and swollen tonsil that is also making my right ear extremely sore/painful for over a week now.

He got me popsicles ANND frozen juice concentrate which I just love eating by spoon.

Yeah, it's the little things.

No comments: