Sunday, July 19, 2009

Girls' Club



It's still a little strange (but fun!) to say "the girls." Last night, Jason and the 2 of them were snuggling on the couch and he called me in, saying, "Honey come look at your daughter." I was a little surprised to hear "which one?" coming out of my mouth. I have TWO daughters! How wonderful. I have a feeling we will form a strong alliance. Not to leave Jason out - he definitely has a great connection with each of them too. It also looks like they're forming their own little bond...



Tiegan was trying to hush Sofia because she obviously hates being changed. I set up her pack-n-play bassinet to be a diaper changing station for the living room - don't worry, she doesn't sleep with all that stuff around her! It's pretty convenient, actually, since the pack-n-play doesn't have one of those diaper changing areas.

My big girl just seems so much bigger now that there's a newborn around.


No comments: