Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weary Wednesday

Because I am SO. SICK. of talking about the fact that yes, I am STILL pregnant, and don't have much of anything cohesive to write an extended blog about... I decided to make a list of random thoughts.
  • I hate how I always come up with the perfect thing to say after the conversation is over.
  • It's not the smell of freshly cut grass that I love, but rather the gasoline/oil mix that mowers take. Also, it's that same smell I love about boats going by.
  • I keep thinking I want a new phone, like one of these, but then I talk myself out of it because I'm not some high-powered business woman that requires such gadgetry. But it would still be fun to pretend.
  • I love original Sun Chips and wish they were easier to find in small bags.
  • I find myself becoming more interested in my community. I wanted to volunteer to represent my employer at the upcoming Art & Wine festival, but how fun would it be to surround myself with free wine at 9 months pregnant?
  • I hope I'm able to pick photography back up after Sofia is born. I hope I will regain a passionate interest in it like I once had. It's somewhat faded (probably due to increasing popularity & anyone thinking they can hold an SLR and be professional) and that makes me sad.
  • I woke up this morning and had a bowl of crushed ice. For breakfast.
  • I hate that most of these statements begin with "I". Normally, I don't like talking about myself.
  • My husband writes some pretty great poetry/songs/stuff. I really like the one he jotted down this morning.
  • And now I have to leave to pick him up from work.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Good luck with the last little stretch of your pregnancy! I love the same Sofia... it's so elegant!