Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Good & Bad of Wednesday

List time!

I'm extremely irritated that...
  • Tomorrow's big paycheck that I was sooo looking forward to now has to be spent on a radiator and whatever else Jason & his dad diagnose is wrong with the car.
  • The huge box of baby clothes sitting in my kitchen that was supposed to make its way up to Sofia's room is still sitting in the exact same spot.
  • Tiegan keeps asking me "whyyyy-uh" with an attitude when I tell her "no," like she's freakin' 15.
  • The sunshine is MIA.
  • Messes just seem to keep creeping back up behind me, even though I'm not making them.
  • I'm being graced with the presence of a headache which hasn't happened in months.
However, I'm very happy for...
  • The job that I love so much, and the fact that big gnarly projects (to anyone else) are actually fun for me.
  • The paychecks I get for doing what I love, which enable us to make emergency purchases like new radiators and whatnot.
  • A daughter that loves to help me clean.
  • Family that is more than happy to watch our children (for free!) so I can get much-needed rest and/or time to myself.
  • A place to live - a pretty cool one, at that - despite the endless trail of clutter that seems to follow me around.

No comments: