Monday, March 16, 2009

She did it again

Well, "I gone and done it," as they say.

Yesterday I decided it was time to freshen up my hair color. I couldn't decide between strawberry blonde and dark ash blonde. My shopping bag ended up with 3 boxes of color - 1 platinum blonde (to take all the color out so I'd be starting fresh & even), 1 dark ash blonde, and 1 dark strawberry blonde. I'd use the platinum to basically erase my palette, and start over with either the strawberry or ash.

Apparently my hair didn't take very well to the max platinum and only decided to lighten a level or so... and look what I ended up with - strawberry blonde! (I think it goes well with my super ghostly pale skin, don't you?) Next step: eyebrow pencil. Yikes.



Oh yeah, and... I cut the hubby's hair last night. All by myself. It was my 2nd time ever cutting a man's hair. Did I do alright? (Sorry about the shirtless-ness... he was COVERED in hair and had to shake everything out.)



Personally, I only let a professional touch my hair, but I don't mind trimming Tiegan's or Jason's myself. And they seem to trust me with a pair of shears. Ladies - what about you? Do you do at-home haircuts or do you prefer to trust your family's hair to a salon?

No comments: