Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Reader's Choice: Banana Recipes

OK, readers, I need your input.

Yes, YOU!

I have bananas. I love bananas, but I don't particularly like to eat raw bananas. I want to cook with these bananas before they get overripe and I have to throw away my money. Mmmm, bananas.

I have two recipes that are full of ingredients I already have in my cupboards. Trouble is... I only have enough ingredients for ONE of these two recipes, and I just can't decide. So, I'm going to let you pick. I've placed a poll in the right-side column of my blog.

Whichever recipe wins in the next couple days (or by the time I've decided my bananas have reached peak ripeness for cooking), I will try making for the first time. I'll take photos throughout the process and blog here about the results, sharing the recipe. Let's hope all goes well!

Will you choose...

BANANA FRITTERS...

or...

SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD?

3 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

I was gonna vote Banana Bread as that is always a winner around this house. But Ive never seen Banana fritters made and would love to see you do these. Chances are Tony and Lukas wont eat them, and they sound super yummy to me, so that would mean more for me!! Which never happens with Banana Bread. Those guys eat it all up!

MacKenzie said...

YUM. If I purchase ingredients can we have a "teach mackenzie how to cook" lesson at your place? LOL I'm quite domestic myself but I get so overwhelmed by all the recipes that I can never decide what to make. I'll help you rearrange the living room in exchange. ;)I wanna make the Steak Salad that Heather has on her blog. MMM

Anonymous said...

Sour Cream Banana Bread because it looks easier and more delicious, especially if you were to add... say... CHOCOLATE CHIPS!?!

yum :-) i love cooking with bananas too but they never last around my house long enough to get ripe