Friday, March 6, 2009

Ducks Quacking

Tiegan has a new saying when I'm being stern. It's enough to melt my heart, and she knows it.

"Are you not mad at me anymore yet?"

I have to explain that it's not that I'm mad at her. It's just that I'm very serious and it's not silly time. But how can you not say "It's all better now" and succumb to the smooches?

Oh that sneaky, devious charmer. And those eyelashes. She got her daddy's long, full, dark lashes (I'm a sucker for a guy with great lashes). When she bats those puppies it's like butterflies flapping their wings. Those two and their lashes... they get whatever they want from me.

And OH MY GOD, what a gorgeous day! Time to stop wasting it on the computer.

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

We are two peas in a pod. I too am a sucker for a dude with pretty lashes and light eyes. AND Jocelyn got Jeff's long lashes (not near as long as Jason's though) so I'm sure she will be a heartbreaker like her momma. LOL