Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Seeing Red

OK, here comes the part of pregnancy where I start to get all whiny.

SYKE!!

But seriously though... I have the feeling I'm getting to the point where I'm just a little sick of the braxton hicks, the kicks & blows wayyyy down low, and getting tired after being active for less than an hour. Oh yeah - did I mention I can barely put on my own socks now? I can't help but laugh at myself grunting and stretching just to reach my feet - Jason certainly does. ;)

In other news, mom's birthday is in a few weeks and I want to make her a special treat. Without giving anything away, I think I'd like to do a variation of something she always made for me in place of birthday cake.... something I always loved and appreciated.

It was nice to have something different, and I will always remember it as sort of our special thing.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

oh man. you still have a ways to go!!!

MacKenzie said...

I will come put on your socks for you. :)