Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nothing Too Exciting...

Check out my cool, new, "virtually indestructible" keyboard.



It's pretty sweet. A little weird to get used to, because it's all rubber and very flat, and you have to press the keys a little harder than you might imagine. I guess it's all 100% sealed, so you can even wash it in the sink! And if the eerie blue-green glow gets to be a bit much to handle, there's an on/off button for that. My mom's surgical office ordered a ton of these keyboards for the new touch-screen tablets they're using, and I guess they ordered a surplus. I got an extra one!

In other news, we had to drive to the "D" to file some paperwork today. We drove past the old Tiger Stadium (what's left of it, anyhow) whilst in the area. Jason got teary-eyed. In the almost 10 years I've known him and 3.5 years we've been married, I've never seen him cry. It really was a sad sight. I can tell that place held a lot of memories for him, and seeing it abandoned and half torn down was probably pretty emotional. Man... all of Detroit is pretty sad looking these days.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Detroit is sad, jsut because its so run down. maybe one day it will be a better, cleaner, livable city... maybe.

I haven't seen the old stadium in a LONG time. It looks so empty... its crazy to think about.