Tuesday, March 10, 2009

He Calls it Faux Shopping

I really hope we have some extra cash flow this weekend. There are sooo many great deals on clothes I've been drooling over, and I hope they're not gone before I get my hands on them! We girls of the family are desperately in need of summer wear. Lucky Jason - he gets to stay the same size for the rest of his life, while I will probably continue to yo-yo forever.

First, I want these from Old Navy (I'm pretty sure you can guess which ones are for Tiegan, Sofia and Myself):



I swore I wouldn't get into too many "real" maternity clothes this pregnancy (especially since tunics and leggings are in style), but I can't help myself. The jeans with the elastic waistbands are soooo comfortable - and you can't even see the waistband if your top is long enough, so who cares? I'll just end up passing them along to one of my other thousand pregnant buds when I'm done with them ;)


And how 'bout that Forever21? Love that place! I am constantly finding great tops online that I could still wear while pregnant - and some great comfy post-pregnancy tops too.


OK, obviously I could go on for days! But I would just bore you.

Anyone know of another great place for deals like this?

No comments: