Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm planting a money tree seed.

He's back in the basement, banging around and curses are flying everywhere.

Did I not tell you I have a wet basement? Yeah... apparently it's coming up from underneath. Lovely. See the bottom of the wall? I'm pretty sure that's all mold. Eeeeew.


Installing a washer & dryer should not be this hard. And I should not have to jump to dry spots to get to my laundry. Hmph.

I had a dream last night that we bought this house. And it turned out to be a huuuge mistake. Like a Money Pit kind of thing. I'm usually pretty in tune to these things, so I'm just going to take it as a sign. We'll stay for a while... but... I'm still not sold on the whole ownership thing.

Considering buying a new Mac. We can't really afford it, and don't want to apply for any credit cards right now (I know Apple has this whole Juniper Visa thing). But I absolutely refuse to buy another PC. The iBook is in Mac Heaven, I'm sad to report. Just the other day, I opened it and the backlighting suddenly went out. It would be pointless to try getting fixed. Just as my Apple is in Mac Heaven, my HP Desktop is dangerously close to PC Hell. I know I've been saying this for ages now, but I'm going to need a replacement, like, ASAP. I've been drooling over the new 24" iMacs, but my heart is set on a 17" MacBook which is on the pricier end of things. We'll see. I'll have to save up for a little while, and book a couple weddings this summer. The only thing is... I'm going to need something to process those wedding photos on. And there's no way in bleeping hell I can process them on the PC I have now. I mean... it's not even a "getting by with what I've got" kind of situation anymore. Quite a pickle.

ENOUGH COMPLAINING!

I've actually been in a great mood today, despite what you may be thinking by now (if you're even still reading this after all the negativity with which I've polluted your aura).

1 comment:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

im really surprised the owners are fixing that water problem, or even the mold issue!!!!