Saturday, May 23, 2009

Almost!

The washer/dryer saga is almost at an end, and I should finally be able to use them soon! The anticipation is killing me. I am almost 100% OUT of clean clothes. I thought we'd have this done a week ago, so I haven't been doing any laundry @ mom & dad's.

Our landlord should be coming over sometime today to turn on the gas line, and to make sure the drain hose for the washer is hanging in the appropriate place over the sump pump. Maybe they'll even let us borrow their wet vac to suck up some of the puddles down there, since they still haven't gotten us that dehumidifier they've been promising. I'm tempted to go buy a crappy mop just to use in the basement. I have half a mind to pour a whole bottle of lysol on the floor and just scrub the living daylights out of it... and then sop all the wetness up with towels. At least it'll smell better down there. But that's probably just my nesting instinct kicking in.

I'm kind of wondering if a certain somebody even remembers it's my birthday... ;)

No comments: