Saturday, August 1, 2009

New & Improved Scarlet

Because Sofia has been sleeping since her 5:30am bottle, and Tiegan is engrossed in Ruby & Max (I really can't stand that show), I thought I'd take a minute to blog. Oh, and to sip my coffee leisurely while it's still hot, instead of gulping it down after it's gone cold.
...

Wouldn't you know it - the minute I finished that last sentence, I was approached by a hungry 3-year-old and a certain little newborn woke up and finally had that bowel movement she'd been working on all night. HAHA. Such is life!

Anyway.
You can check our Friday activity off the list! We brought our new (well, new to us) car home last night. It's an '03 red Chrysler Sebring Coupe. I've never really been a fan of Chryslers, but I actually like this one. Maybe simply because it's OURS, finally. A second car! I really took for granted having 2 vehicles, until I lost my car last fall because we couldn't afford it. I'm thrilled that Jason & I can once again go where we need to go, when we need to go there without worrying about having to pick up/drop off the other.

And now, a couple pictures...

Tiegan was cracking me up this morning. I was sitting here typing my blog, and she came in from the living room. When I turned to look at her, I couldn't stifle my laughter...



She was wearing one of her baby doll's moses baskets / bassinets as a backpack with a hood. HAHA!! I gotta commend her ingenuity.

And I also just had to snap a shot of my Sweet Sofia, sleeping away in her swing. I am still in awe of her dark, abundant hair! Well... abundant compared to Tiegan's sparse toehead as a baby.



And that's all. End completely random post of the day.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sofia is gorgeous! Looks like you might have mis-matched kids like me too... we crack up at Hudson's blonde head- where did it come from? HAHA!