Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Round & Round She Goes

I did it! I captured a "first"! I was so worried that with being back to work only 3 weeks after giving birth, I would miss out on many of Sofia's first milestones, like graduating to bigger bottles from the [adorable] 4-5 oz. bottles, first roll-over, first cooing sounds, and most importantly... first smiles.



I've seen her grin before, but this was the biggest "real" smile I've seen yet. So I'm calling it a first. The funny thing is, I didn't even know she was doing it. I was only trying to snap a picture of the 2 of us together from my phone, to send to Jason. I totally missed my own face but got a great shot of Sofia. It wasn't until I reviewed the picture on my phone that I realized she was smiling so huge. She was staring at the ceiling fan. I looked down at her and saw that she was still grinning from ear to ear.

So my daughter is obsessed with ceiling fans.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That is incredibly cute!!

Tracy said...

How adorable!! I was wondering what she was looking at...what is it with babies and fans? Lol

Jessica said...

that is so adorable. can't stand it!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Hah! that is too funny! great pic!