Sunday, August 23, 2009

Come Together... Right Now

I. Just. Love. snuggling this little lady. I know, I say that a lot. But I could hold her all day long if I didn't have stuff to do.

Luckily, I can put her down when I need to. She is such a content baby thus far. She rarely whines and if she does, it's for good reasons like... oh, HUNGER or POOP.

Otherwise, she will happily chill wherever you put her. We are sooo lucky, and I really hope I didn't just jinx it by writing about it, like you jinx a no-hitter by mentioning it before the game's over.

This weekend went by a little faster than I would have liked, but I'm still looking forward to working tomorrow. I really can't relate when people say things like, "who doesn't hate their job?"

I remember working at the Town Crier (when it was the Town Crier) as Advertising Manager, wishing I didn't have so much responsibility. All I wanted to do was sit in a corner somewhere and design all day. That's what I was best at. Now that's my reality and I'm pretty happy about it. Like I was saying in the previous entry, we have a pretty good balance in our lives now between work and family and things are really starting to come together.

No comments: