Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Back

At the moment, I'm preparing to head to work for my first day back. I have to admit, it seems a little early yet. But I'm glad to be getting back out in the real world. I sure do miss my girls, though. It was especially hard saying goodbye to 3-week-old Sofia. At least we're not paying out the ass for our kids to be with total strangers.

Yesterday we went to the Lansing Lugnuts game. Outings are a little more work with 2 kids.





I had fun. And even though it was a LONG, sun-soaked day, I hope Tiegan did too. She seemed to enjoy it off & on, but baseball games are long and it was tough keeping her entertained. Thankfully it was kids' day at the ballpark & she got to run the bases after the game (along with Daddy and Sofia!). That gave her something to look forward to.

I have no idea what happened to her hair, but it was all kinds of jacked up by this point...



I'm going to have to teach Jason how to make, and FIX, ponytails. ;)

1 comment:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

u are sooo brave to plan a baseball game at 3 weeks old!! i couldnt imagine! :P