Friday, August 14, 2009

Intervention

For a while (ever since I had Tiegan) I have been joking about getting a tummy tuck. I laugh with my Mom about how we could probably get a 2-for-1 deal if we went together.

I am not one of the lucky ones; I will never naturally go back to normal. Just imagine your skin enduring the torture - going from THIS:


to THIS:


In all seriousness, I actually am considering saving up my dough and taking the plunge for real.

I'll give myself a couple years to save and get back in shape, and then I'll see how I feel.
Just remember, folks - I can get back in shape all I want, but skin just doesn't shrink back.

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

I did some research and Dr. Rifai has 10% off coupons on the back of his business card if you go into his office for a free consultation (They are on the receptionist counter) :)