Monday, December 22, 2008

Wrappity wrap wrap

Christmas is upon us... and I finally started my shopping today! and now I'm working on my FAVORITE part (almost):



A while ago I bought this roll of black mesh from JoAnn Fabrics, because it was in the $1 bin. I had no idea what in the world I would ever use it for, but stuff like that is just handy to have around for "just-in-case" creative purposes. I was looking at all the presents I wrapped today and thought, there's something missing. I searched through my desk for any kind of embellishments I could find. There sat the black mesh, lonely and untouched. I checked to make sure there was black in the giftwrap that would coordinate - yep! Perfect match. It has so much more character than plain ribbon.

And I don't even care that it's getting thrown in the garbage in a few days - it only cost $1, after all.

1 comment:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Oh that looks nice! I never thought of buying that for gift wrapping! Very cute!