Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye Oh Eight.

Here's to the last day of 2008. It's definitely been a whirlwind of a year - good, bad and ugly. I've learned a lot about myself and others this year. Although it's been a huge trial for my patience, wisdom and emotions, I can honestly say it's been a great year. I will remember how this year has changed me and how I am better for it.

We plan to go bowling today. My sister & I used to go bowling on New Year's Eve (usually at night) with our parents when we were younger. That tradition only lasted a few years or so, but it was fun and memorable. This year Jason is taking Tiegan and me. I'm not sure I'll do any good because I stink at bowling in the first place, but it's fun anyway. My right shoulder has been giving me hell, so I'm interested to see how well my scores hold up. I have a problem with loose joints, and my right shoulder is the worst one. I can't lift heavy things very high or my shoulder just pops right out. Cool, huh. Well being pregnant has just exascerbated it! All your joints naturally loosen during pregnancy (to make room of course), so I've been having all sorts of problems - mainly with my hips, knees and shoulders. I can go down the stairs and a knee will buckle out of nowhere. How safe!

That's enough about that. I hope everyone has a fabulous way to welcome the new year.

No comments: