Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Here we go again...

Hello ladies and gents! Welcome to another one of my attempts at keeping a regular blog. I've tried several times to create blogs as a way of keeping in touch with friends and family, but these masterpieces usually end up on permanent hiatus after about 10 entries. I will try not to let that become the case this time around.

Since I'm admittedly not all that great at keeping up with phone calls, emails and that sort of thing, this is one of my best bets for letting the fam know what's new in my life (hi Mom!).

I promise that I won't make it all about me. I often find interesting crafting/cooking ideas on the web that I'll undoubtedly share, and I'll leave room for reader input. Yeah, for all two of you.

That said, I'll wrap up this welcome note and leave you to anxiously await my first "real" post. Til next time!

1 comment:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Good to see you have a blog again! Although I do read your myspace one. Thanks for the comment on mine!