Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fully Loaded Christmas Blog

As promised... all the photos I could muster to post from our 4 Christmases (!) between the 24th and 25th.

This was the first gift of Christmas Eve. It was a bathrobe. She was less than thrilled at the time... but LOVES it now. I love the look on her face. "What the heck is this? Can I get some real presents now?"


Her favorite gift at Jason's parents' house was this princess vanity.


I just thought she looked so cute lying on the floor, coloring in her dress (which Meanie Mommy made her wear 2 days in a row. Hey - everyone had to see it! and shut up about the no-white-shoes-after-labor-day rule. They were the only ones in her size I could find that coordinated!)


Just a photo of T opening up her slinky at Grandma Judy's house...


And her microphone -- you know, the one that makes your voice echo. Grandma Sheli is pretty impressed, I think.


Trying on her new helmet (still in the package) along with her Radio Flyer scooter. Those things are so cool. She's already a whiz. And me - in the background - looking on. I had a migraine, so I wasn't very involved at that particular point.


Leah and Tiegan -- would you believe Leah is actually 1 week older than T? Considering their respective parents, it's kind of strange that T is so much bigger. Jas and I are waaay shorter than Leah's parents (and everyone else in the world).


Here we are at home, Christmas morning. This was my favorite shot of a reaction. Out of all her presents, she was the most excited to dump this one out of her stocking. It was the cheapest thrill of this Christmas.


This easel was pretty cheap, too. The chalk doesn't erase very well, but she mostly just uses it to clip up her coloring books/papers and paint.


T and Daddy. Anyone want to sign my petition for him to get a haircut? Can you tell he's going through a Beatles phase?


My parents got her a SmartCycle. This should help with her slightly off coordination, which she unfortunately inherited from her mother.


A while back, Tiegan said she wanted to be a photographer just like her mommy. This present from Gram Fifi & Boppy [aka my parents] just made my day. (Of course I will not push any one activity/career on her - she will be presented with all options possible and will choose when it's time. But ya know, this is just too cute.)


And... the last photo of this post (I promise!)... just to prove that I was actually there. Thanks to my hubby for one of the only photos of me - and I happen to be stuffing my face.


The end. Hope you all had great Christmases and will be ringing in 2009 by doing something fabulous. I'll be sitting on my couch sipping on a root beer float.

1 comment:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

She looked GREAT in her dress! I would've dressed her up twice too! And those scooters are really cute! I didn't know they made ones with 3 wheels on them!