Thursday, December 11, 2008

Newbie Foodie

Good food is something I've always enjoyed. Now that I've been on my own for a few years, I'm having fun coming up with new ways to make food creations. It's not easy with a 2 year old! There have been some hits and some misses, but I always have fun researching new food projects.

More recently, especially in the past couple weeks, my daytime TV seems to be glued to Food Network (in HD, of course - you can almost smell the food in HD). I also found my new favorite foodie website: TasteSpotting. New recipes are appearing all the time, with great photos.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas is the ideal time to get into cooking. Rich cooking. By December 25 this year, I am determined to try my hand at a recipe I found: Red Velvet Bread Pudding. I am by no means a great chef, but my family and I have fun cooking together and that's all that matters.

What are some of your favorite holiday recipes?

1 comment:

amphey said...

This is so funny that your new blog looks like this- I started a new blog awhile ago and it looks the same. :)