Monday, December 29, 2008

Perplexed

I'm an expert at making lists. Actually finishing what's on my lists is another thing. I guess I'm a little too ambitious to begin with. Here are all the things I'm hoping to get done today.

  • Dishes
  • Clean/organize T's bedroom
  • Sweep, mop, vacuum the whole house
  • Dust (wish I had a swiffer!)
  • Go through clothes and organize too-smalls: storage or donate.
Tiegan is at Judy's today, and Jason doesn't get out of work til 9pm, so I have quite a few hours on my own to get all this done. I don't think it's too ambitious, but by the end of the day I'll probably be saying otherwise.

I can't believe how this pregnancy has just drained my energy. I'm usually bouncing off the walls, but lately I have a hard time with the smallest tasks. Climbing the stairs gives me a head rush. I'm not really sure if I should just push through it and get exercise, or if my body's trying to tell me to rest. That's another confusion as of late. I feel out of touch with my body's signals. I have no idea what it's trying to tell me.

No comments: