Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shred Me

Several ladies I know have started this now-famous 30 Day Shred. Now we've banded together to blog about our experience with the Shred, and keep track of our measurements and weight loss. I hope to see some good before-and-after shots! Maybe this will help keep us on track, knowing we're all in it together. Some of us are at different stages in the shred, but it's still fun to hear how easy/difficult it is for other people - for comparison's sake. I don't feel like so much of a wuss now, knowing that it's just as hard for others!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have heard so much about this workout video. My aunt just purchased it and she is hooked. She's sore as all get out, but is begging me to join in her pain, LOL!! I suppose I just need to break down and buy it, huH?