Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Unwanted Change

2009 started off as the best year I'd ever had... and ended as the worst.

I am hoping that 2010 brings change, insight, acceptance and forgiveness. I cannot expect that of a mere number; time, something Man created. (MEN! Hmph.) I have to make it happen. Will it to happen. Whichever.

Here I sit, in my new kitchen, at my new table, looking out my new windows (through my new curtains), pondering the new life ahead of me.

I miss my girls. I am most upset, at the moment, that they have been taken away from me for half the week. I will not fight this, as I still think Jason is a great father and for the girls' best interest, they need him in their lives. I still get more overall time with them, and more full days than he does. But when I sit here, alone, in this empty house... my heart aches. A little bit because I've been dumped by someone I cherished with the entire depth of my soul... but more because I miss those 2 little angels that are my daughters. I miss their hugs, their voices, their giggles, their banter. Their snuggles, their warmth, and the fullness they bring to a home.

I feel like a big piece of me will always be missing, but hopefully in time having my girls, family and friends around will help fill that gap.

1 comment:

Saga Stone said...

Hope you live to be happy and that in life you will have the chance to meet people who will take care of you and love you above all. You are very beautiful, and you children as well, they are angels as you sayed yourself. Yes, the children need their father, but you will be always their mother and the bond that you will have with them is stronger. Live your life and hope and pray that God will give you the strenght to deal with it all and be a Wonder Woman. Things will be better in the end, you'll see.